We provide consultations to veterinarians caring for animals of any species, with any type of cancer. We will review case information in depth and provide a complete written report with recommendations and responses to specific questions.
Please note that we are not able to advise pet owners or caregivers directly, because without the presence of a veterinarian / client / patient relationship, our recommendations would not be valid.
We will review case information in depth and provide a complete written report, response by:
Follow-up consultations for ongoing case management are $35 per contact
Optional additional information sheets:
Chemotherapy protocol, $40 (if custom-designed, $70)
Information sheets on chemotherapy drug handling and administration, $15 each
Abstracts of pertinent literature, $70
Client information sheets on treatment type, protocol, and chemotherapy drugs, $15 each
Client information sheet on tumour type and behaviour, $15
Arranging a consultation is easy
- Please fill out and submit the printable Consultation Request Form with all pertinent information or use our online form. If you have any problem with the online form, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. The printable form is available as a downloadable PDF file for fax or email submission. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer: please click here for a free download if not currently installed. If you would prefer that we fax you the form, please email us at email@example.com.
- If applicable, send all test results and reports by fax to +61 (2) 9012 0397 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will report back to you the same or next day during our consulting hours by your preferred method (phone, fax, or email) with recommendations and responses to any specific questions you have.
- We will send you an invoice at the end of the month (see fee schedule).
- Interpretation of current staging and bloodwork
- Further staging required
- Tumour behaviour and important prognostic factors
- Prognosis for the patient with no further treatment
- Treatment options:
- Preferred treatment option
- Primary treatment modality
- Adjunctive treatment
- Supportive treatment
- Less costly treatment alternative
- Palliative treatment alternative
- Any additional comments
- Preferred treatment option
- Attachments as requested:
- Chemotherapy protocol, standardized or custom-designed, depending on the individual circumstances
- Information sheets on chemotherapy drug handling and administration
- Abstracts of pertinent literature
- Client information sheets on treatment type, protocol, and chemotherapy drugs
- Client information sheet on tumour type and behaviour
- For consultations inside Australia, payment can be made by cheque, direct transfer, or credit card.
- For consultations outside Australia, payment must be made by credit card in Australian dollars.
Our consulting hours are 8 am to 3 pm (New South Wales, Australia time), Monday through Thursday. You can submit a consultation request form on the website or by email or fax at any time and we will respond by the end of our next consulting day. We look forward to helping you!